This includes replacement rather than inspection of most filters. Service time 10 minutes or less.
- Drain and refill engine oil.
- Replace oil filter
- Replace sump plug gasket
- Check and top up (if required) coolant
- Check and top up (if required) brake fluid
- Replace air filter.
- Check the fluid levels in the gearbox and top up if required.
- Check the oil level in the cars differential and top up if required.
- Check the oil level in the cars transfer box and top up if required (4X4 only)
- Visual inspection of the vehicle under body including the exhaust for wear or damage.
- Check battery condition, clean and lubricate the terminals and top up fluid if required.
- Visual inspection of all fan belts / serpentine belts
- Visual inspection of the outside of the vehicle.
- Tyre pressures checked and adjusted.
- Air Conditioning efficiency assessment. This will determine your air-conditioning’s ability to reduce the outside ambient temperature.
- Wash car windscreen.
- Check wiper blades.
- From $199 for most four and six cylinder cars from Japan, Australia and Korea.
- European cars may incur additional costs due to the fixed costs of filters being higher.
- We will only use the manufacturers recommended lubricants. In some cases this means your car should have fully synthetic oil which will incur another $49.
- Diesel vehicles from $240.